Save $900CAD Per Person - Celebration of Wine River Cruises with AmaWaterways
Reserve by December 31, 2021 and save up to C$1,800 per stateroom OR 25% single supplement on select 2022 wine cruises.
Video: AmaWaterways Wine Cruise
Whether you are a wine novice or a self-described oenophile with your own wine cellar, we invite you to indulge in one of our more than 60-exclusive “Celebration of Wine River Cruises” through Europe’s most celebrated wine regions. These thrilling wine-themed European sailings provide a unique and delicious dimension to already enticing itineraries—with enhanced epicurean experiences included in the price of the cruise. No matter which of our palate-pleasing journeys tempts you most, you’ll be treated to one of the world’s most perfect trifectas: travel, wine and elegant cuisine.
PREMIERE VINEYARDS AND PRIVATE CELLAR TOURS
Experience exclusive, behind-the-scenes tours of private wine cellars. Learn from European experts the time-honored traditions passed down through the centuries, and how Old-World wines compare with New-World wines.
UNIQUE WINE TASTINGS
Uncork local traditions and enjoy palate-pleasing adventures with unique wine tastings in local vineyards, wineries and châteaux on shore, and on board with a wine and food pairing dinner.
INSIGHTFUL WINE DISCUSSIONS
Your Wine Host—a qualified industry expert—will enthusiastically share their passion of wine with you and lead you through interactive discussions and wine tastings on board.
Enjoy the luxury of space, breathtaking views and signature innovations such as a fleet of complimentary bicycles aboard ships accommodating an average of just 150-guests.
Savor delicious cuisine and fine wine at a variety of dining venues, including The Chef’s Table, where you’ll delight in an exquisite tasting menu.
Photo: Vineyard Wine Tasting
- Spacious accommodations in riverview stateroom or suite – most staterooms offer twin balconies
- Fine dining, including unlimited complimentary hand-selected wines, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
- Sip & Sail cocktail hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Cocktail Reception and Captain’s Gala Dinner
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi access on board
- Guided shore excursions in every port, including hiking and biking tours
- Special tours and tastings at local wineries and private cellars
- Wine Host, often from a renowned winery in North America, will lead tastings and discussion
Photo: Wine Tasting On Board
AmaWaterways wine cruises add a unique epicurean dimension to a variety of itineraries at no additional cost. Join one of these wine cruises on select itineraries with a special wine host and be treated to a menu of exclusive wine and culinary experiences designed to delve deeper into the wonderful flavors and tastes of Europe:
- Taste of Bordeaux
- Magna on the Danube
- Romantic Danube
- Melodies of the Danube
- Enchanting Rhine
- Captivating Rhine
- Rhine Castles & Swiss Alps
- Paris & Normandy
- Impressions of the Seine & Paris
- Europe's Rivers & Castles
- Colours of Provence
- Essence of Burgundy & Provence
- Enticing Douro
- Rhine & Moselle Splendors
- Flavours of Portugal & Spain
- Gems of Southeast Europe